More and more people are using the internet to find and research their Dentist. Ensure you get found by claiming your free listing.
It’s easy to claim your listing as you’re prompted at each step in the process. However, we’ve listed the steps below to give you an idea of the process for reference (feel free to print the steps off, the print friendly button is below):
- Your practice is likely already listed on VancouverDentistInfo. Type the name of your practice into the above search box. When your listing appears, click on Claim Listing (the middle button, see image below). If your practice doesn’t appear, it’s likely not listed. Click on the orange Add a business now at the middle right to submit your practice instead.
- You’re taken to the Claim Your [Name of your Practice] window which gives you the choice of logging in, or registering for an account. As you likely have never registered with VancouverDentistInfo, click on registering for an account. If you already have an account with us, login with your username and password.
- To register for an account, fill out your username, email, and password and click on the Register button.
- After you’ve registered or logged in, you’re returned to the Claim Your [Name of your Practice] Window. Click on the Continue button.
- The Select a Plan Window appears. Select your plan (free is the default but you can to upgrade to a pay plan if you wish) and then click on the Continue button. If you chosen the optional upgrade, PayPal will process your payment. Whether you go with the free default plan or upgraded to a pay plan, you’re then presented with a list of categories.
- Choose the categories that apply to your practice; for example, sedation dentistry if you specialize in that area. Click on the Next Step button.
- You’re now presented with an Order Summary, click on Continue to Listing where you’re returned to your now claimed listing.
Your claimed listing now awaits approval from VancouverDentistInfo’s administrator. She will check that you’re the legitimate owner of the listing and once that’s confirmed, she will assign the listing to you so that no one else can claim your listing.
Once your listing is assigned to you, you can then add extra information to it such as your store hours, sales text, specials, etc. to market to your practice to potential customers.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us below with your name and email. We will be happy to help you.